Selling buisness nw lower michigan

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by snowman682, May 17, 2012.

1. snowman682

snowman682 LawnSite Member
    from N. MI

Selling well established multi division buisness due to health reasons. Lawn care, snow removal and pressure washing. Selling lists, contracts, equipment, name, number. 25%+ growth each year without any effort. HUGE potential. Lawn care is on small side, but rest is big league. NOT PARTING OUT. SELLING AS WHOLE. $550,000. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

2. Leading Edge Decatur

Leading Edge Decatur LawnSite Member

Good luck. First half million takes it!

3. Pietro

Pietro LawnSite Senior Member

Do you accept bits of string as payment?>

4. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

I see your string and raise you bits of yarn...
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. charmill26

charmill26 LawnSite Senior Member

There's a good chance that if you posted some details someone might take you somewhat seriously

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Dream on tiny dreamer.

7. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

If this business is worth half a million I might move there.

8. NIXRAY

NIXRAY LawnSite Senior Member

I agree, a lil more specs of the company, equipment, land, buildings, etc. Might MIGHT help with that out of this world, off your rocker price!!!

9. RiverCityLawnCare

RiverCityLawnCare LawnSite Member

when your trying to sell your business for over half a million dollars, i would think that you would have a well established crew, and you would be not doing much work and your health reasons might be a scammy excuse to get the outragous price! im sure your kids, grandkids,
    or someone in the family would be GLAD to inhert that business if it was actually worth that much!

10. payback87

payback87 LawnSite Member

Why not list url of your website, showing the property and equipment included with this sale. A bussiness that big should have generated alot of traffic, if it's not a scam why not try to validate your assets.etc..