Selling Commercial Accounts FTW Texas

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by premier07, Sep 5, 2007.

1. premier07

premier07 LawnSite Member

Selling a very profitable Commercial Maintenance company serving the DFW Metroplex to pursue other interests. We currently have over 310K in commercial properties and another 75,000 in outstanding bids for the upcoming year. Feel free to contact me for more information. Trucks, trailers and equipment also for sale.

2. jimmyburg

jimmyburg LawnSite Senior Member

do you have a phone or email

3. premier07

edit: you cannot post an email address on the site...please list a phone number until you are able to private message - which you will be able to do once you have been a member for 10 days and have made 10 posts.

Thanks,
    Mike

4. premier07

Well, apparently I can't post my email address on here since I'm a new member. So if you have any questions you can ask me on here or you can leave me your email and I will contact you directly.

5. tomgolfs44

tomgolfs44 LawnSite Member

What equipment are you selling? More specifically, are you selling any zero turn mowers? Thanks

6. premier07

We have five zero turn mowers, which we will continue to use until the business sells. If the new owner doesn't need our equipment then we will sell the equipment separately.

7. Patriots

Patriots LawnSite Member

Whereabout in Fort Worth are the accounts?

8. premier07

We cover Tarrant County. Grand Prairie to Keller, North and South FTW. We do mostly Sub-division maint. So there isn't alot of driving durning the day.

9. TxLawn

TxLawn LawnSite Member

What are you looking to get for the business? I would be interested in the Fort Worth accounts.

10. Patriots

Patriots LawnSite Member

I would be interested in any accounts North of 820.