1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Landscaping Business (Col, Oh)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by firstchoice1, Apr 17, 2011.

1. firstchoice1

firstchoice1 LawnSite Member

I'm selling the equipment of my business and refrencing the the remainder of customers to whomever buys the largest portion of the equipment. Accounts ranging for 25 a cut to 100 for mowing.

Reason I'm selling is that I go off for Basic/AIT for the Ohio Guard here at the end of May and I won't use and don't feel like paying storage rent for a year I won't be using my equipment.

What I'm selling:

1) 48' in Exmark CT zero turn rider. 600 hours, runs great. Picture below. 3600

1) 32' in Exmark Metro zero turn walk behind. Runs great, perfect for homes with a gate. Picture below. 1200

1) 2001 F-150. 110k miles, manual, extra long bed. Picture below 3600

Also selling a group of miscelanious equipment which I will sell as a whole. Some items have already been sold. Picture below.

I'm also willing to give ideas and basics to those just starting out in the business if they're interested, as I have done this about 5 years.

I'm located near 70 and 270 in Columbus Ohio

Message with any question and for my phone number.

2. firstchoice1

firstchoice1 LawnSite Member

Forget how to add photos to this site. Just message me and I'll email you the pics

3. SkyhawkSteve

SkyhawkSteve LawnSite Member

4. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn LawnSite Member

click GO ADVANCED and click on browse...find the pic..click upload