Selling Mini Z - Ohio - How Much ?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Zebedee, May 4, 2006.

1. Zebedee

Zebedee LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Selling my 3 year old Mini Z 52" 23hp Kawasaki. How much for this unit ? ONLY 110 hrs on it. Extras include Enlarge opening in deck. Spring Suspension seat, 2 sets of blades and 2 oil filters. Always maintained with Opti4 oil since NEW and ALWAYS kept inside.

I am looking for $5000. I know spring sales have 19hp mini Z at around $6000 + tax ( $400-$5000). I figure with extras and no tax, low hours and 23hp Kawasaki this is a fair price. Let me know what you think.

If you want it and can pickup, let me know. Ready to go.

Thanks for your help

Jim

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

That doesn't sound to bad, especially with the 23hp engine.

3. Carthagena

Carthagena LawnSite Member

Possibly interested, if I'm able to convince my wife. I'm in west central Ohio, near Maria Stein. Where are you? Also, is this machine powder-coat painted with the gray seat? I believe Hustler changed to powder-coat paint in 2003. Thanks, TJ

4. Zebedee

Zebedee LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I bought the mini Z in July 2003 ( I think ) It has the balack seat. I don't know anything about the powder coating. It is in GREAT shape. The enlarged opening in the deck makes this thing cut much better. No clogging of deck and grass lays much better.Think about your needs etc. I will probably put it on ebay whenever I get the time. I'm in Westfield Center Ohio, near Medina.
    I will post my number if you are still interested.

Jim

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

If you get me the serial # I can tell you if it is a powder coated unit.

Pj