Selling my equipment. Dixie, Stihl, GMC, 6x12 trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Misfire, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Misfire

Misfire LawnSite Member

Hi All,
    I'm retiring from lawncare, and have all of my equipment for sale.
    2003 XF2500 Dixie Chopper with 680 hours on it. The only problem is one of the parking brake cables doesnt work. $4600 obo
    1994 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Runs good, and hauls perfect. I also have a set of like new bucket seats for it. I can sell those separate if anyone is interested. $5000 obo

6x12 Landscape trailer. Has rear ramp and side ramps as well. Like new $1200 obo

Stihl FS 100RX Trimmer. Only about 2 hours on this machine. $300 obo

2. vet

vet LawnSite Member

I would possibly be interested in your mower, trimmer and trailer if the price was right. Maybe you could post some pics of the mower so I could get a visual before my interest grows more? Also, does the mower come with any extra blades, belts or ect... since your completely cleaning house and no longer need any of the equiptment? Post me a package price of what you beleive to be reasonable and then we could possibly negotiate.

3. Misfire

Misfire LawnSite Member

The best I can do at the moment would be cell camera pics. I loaned my digital camera to a friend to shoot some out of state weddings this weekend:(
    I Believe I have a spare tire (not the same as the current tires on the mower, but it'd work in a pinch) I dont have any spare blades, I replaced them not too long ago, and just use one set.

4. vet

vet LawnSite Member

Cell Phone pics would be decent, just to give me a rough Idea of what I'll be expecting when I actually see the machine. Think of a round-about figure you would be willing to release the dixie/still for, I've got mine, and then we can discuess some business and or possible meeting place.

5. vet

vet LawnSite Member

Is your Dixie a 50' high performance cut or some other model?

6. Misfire

Misfire LawnSite Member

It's a 60"

7. vet

vet LawnSite Member

Does the Chopper have a stripper kit already attached on the back? Do you have any res/com accounts that you would be willing to hand off with this sell as well? When and where would be the best time to meet up with you and discuss this arrangement? I'm located on the South Side of Indy, down by the Greenwood - Martinsville - Mooresville area.

8. Misfire

Misfire LawnSite Member

i'm on the northside of Indy and do have a couple accounts left. It does not have a striper kit installed. how much are you offering?

9. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Misfire- Your trailer is way over-priced. They have 6x12 foot trailers at Lowe's for under 1K.

10. Misfire

Misfire LawnSite Member

i'm gonna go take pics...i'll be right back