Selling off all: Lazer 60" 27hp w/UltraVac QDS, SnoWay plow, 2 cycle stuff Indiana

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FrankenScagMachines, Nov 5, 2007.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

As soon as we're done with leaves I'm throwing the towel in... for good this time LOL... A friend of mine in the business wants my accounts so I'm going to sell the equipment. Here's what I've got:

2005 Exmark Lazer Z 60" 27hp Kohler, custom ride suspension seat, turf striper striping roller, Operator controlled discharge chute, UltraVac QDS (dumps from seat, awesome unit!). All just serviced, all belts new or newer, complete tune-up on mower, starts runs perfect, not showroom condition but not totally beat up. it is USED but not abused! I have a bunch of extra blades for it and a couple belts as well. The mower has 700 hrs on it and the UltraVac maybe about 50 hrs. $7500

2006 Stihl KM110 4 mix split shaft with straight shaft string trimmer, straight shaft edger and cultivator attachments. The cultivator has only been used once and the edger not used very much. Its all in good shape and has not been used very much, I have about 15 accounts and use my Shindaiwa trimmer for most trimming and leave the edger on the Stihl. About $750 worth of equipment. Will sell for $450 (heck of a deal)

2004 Echo PB650T backpack blower pistol grip throttle, good shape starts runs perfect, fresh service/tune-up. $200

older Echo PB4600 backpack blower pistol grip throttle, makes good extra unit or backup/whatever... starts runs fine just can't hang with the big dog blowers. Fresh service/tune-up. $75

Stihl BR550 4 mix backpack blower good shape, pistol grip throttle, fresh service/tune-up $150

Sno-Way Predator 7.5' plow with Lexan moldboard and down pressure. Joystick controller, all the wiring in good shape, the wiring harness on the plow was replaced last season. Plow works great! Includes set of Pro-Wings that have been mounted to the plow, makes it 9' 2" I believe. It was on my 96 Dodge Ram 2500, part of the mount was custom made and part of it is welded to the truck frame, but part of it is universal and will save you money on buying a truck mount. $2400

If you buy more than one thing from me i'll cut you a better deal. If you want it all I will knock of a good chunk! Again please understand that the mower/vac and at least one backpack blower won't be available immediately, as soon as we get done with cleanups they will be ready to go out the door. The plow, Stihl setup and any 2 backpack blowers are ready for immediate sale. I will try to get pictures soon.

Delivery is an option as well. Send me a private message on here, or call me at 812-371-6069 if no answer leave a message I will call you back promptly.

Thanks!
    Eric

2. Lawn 'N' Order Landscape

Lawn 'N' Order Landscape LawnSite Member

I am interested in the backpack blowers and the trimmer, and possibly the mower. Where at in IN are you located? It would be great if you can get those pics up.
    Thanks,
    Chris

3. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you willing to sell the vac separate? I can wait till the end of the season for it. If so, how much?

4. LawnsUnlimitedatl

LawnsUnlimitedatl LawnSite Member

I was wondering about photos of the BR550 and Echo PB4600.

5. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Chris, I'm in Columbus, Indiana zip 47203 we're 45 minutes south of Indianapolis on I-65. Will try to remember to get pics tomorrow by mid-day.

Playboy, would prefer not to seperate. I'm not even sure if I have or could find the original deck pulley since you have to replace it with the double pulley for the Ultra-Vac... the dealer installed it and i beleive they gave me a small box of parts that were removed, i think the pulley was in there but i have no clue where its at. I recently cleaned out the shop and that pulley could be anywhere i don't recall seeing it. Can't be too expensive to buy one though i guess but i'd prefer not to seperate unless i have a buyer for the mower without the vac and the price came out about the same.

LawnsUnlimited, I'll try to have pics up tomorrow by mid-day.

Thanks!
    Eric

6. thrasher428

thrasher428 LawnSite Member

If you would ship the Stihl blower consider it sold.
    Thanks

7. huskres

huskres LawnSite Senior Member

If the sale on the stihl br550 doesnt go through id buy it.

8. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Sorry its all in need of cleaning but its the dirty leaf season here...

Pictures:

1107071320.jpg

1107071321.jpg

1107071322.jpg

1107071322a.jpg

1107071322b.jpg

9. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

More pics..........................................

1107071323.jpg

1107071323a.jpg

1107071324.jpg

1107071325.jpg

1107071325a.jpg

10. CleanCutMowers

CleanCutMowers LawnSite Member
    from SE MO

private msg sent