Selling off some equipment and Customer List

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Getting out!, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Getting out!

Getting out! LawnSite Member

I have been in the lawn business for 3 years doing it part-time. I have decided to go in a different direction and I am getting out of the lawn business. I am looking to sell some of my equipment.

(1) 50 GAL. LESCO SPRAYER WITH LESS THAN 6 HOURS OF ENGINE USE.
    5.5 HP KAWASAKI ENGINE. HOSE IS 3/8 in diameter and 200 feet in length. COMES WITH SPRAY GUN AND NOZZLE FOR LAWNS. NOZZLE DELIVERS 2 GPM. MANUAL REEL. SPRAYER WAS BOUGHT IN APRIL OF 2005. HAS BEEN USED FOR ONE DAY.
    I AM ASKING $1400 FOR IT, BUT WILL ENTERTAIN REASONABLE OFFERS.

BE310-A Bedscaper
    ITEM IS PURCHASED IN MARCH OF 2005. EDGER WAS USED FOR ONE LARGE JOB. ITEM IS OTHERWISE BRAND NEW.
    I AM ASKING $2000 FOR IT.

LASTLY, I LOOKING TO SELL MY CUSTOMER LIST. I HAVE APPROXIMATELY TWENTY CUSTOMERS. ALL ARE VERY REASONABLE AND MOST I HAVE HAD FOR 2-3 YEARS. THEY ARE SPREAD OUT OVER RALEIGH AREA, BUT WOULD BE IDEAL TO ADD TO CURRENT ROUTES. MAINLY MOWED AND FERTILIZED, BUT A LOT OF POTENTIAL TO SELL ADDITIONAL SERVICES. MANY CUSTOMER HAD MULCH AND PINE STRAW INSTALLATIONS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS A PRICE CALL ME.

ALSO HAVE SOME MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS LIKE A MULCH KIT FOR A TORO 44" MOWER.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ONE OR ALL OF THESE ITEMS PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AT 919-522-7978. I AM WILLING TO LISTEN TO ANY REASONABLE OFFERS. I AM ALSO WILLING TO LOWER THE PRICE IF SOMEONE IS INTERESTED IN ALL THE ITEMS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, WANT TO SEE PICTURES, ETC. PLEASE CALL. I CAN SHOW PROOF OF PURCHASE ON ALL ITEMS TO VERIFY AGE OF EQUIPMENT.

TODD ANTHONY
    919-522-7978