1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Selling off Some Extra Equip

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by metro36, Sep 16, 2013.

1. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Dealer offered me $5k trade in for the Grandstand. I will let it go for that if someone is interested. Will also take $5k for the exmark.

I also have a 7x14 dual axle landscape trailer for sale. Its a 2013 Brimar. 7k gvw. I bought it at the beginning of the season. Just installed brand new Carslile radial tires a few weeks ago as the ones that came on it were garbage. Has LED taillights, a box for catchers up front, and a tool box on the tongue. Asking $3k obo.

2. metro36

To the top.

3. metro36

Im going to keep the lazer for now.

5k firm for the stander. I paid over 9k for it last June. Will do partial trade for a good 36 or 48 walk behind.

4. metro36

Last bump on for the year on the Grandstand. I'm going to put it way for the winter in a week or two.

Im open to trades. I would be interested in partial trade for a 36" walkbehind, 24"+ chainsaw or logsplitter. I would also trade for a newer jetski/ waverunner.

5. metro36

Didnt have a chance to put it away yet. Will take $4500 cash if someone is interested. Otherwise I'm going keep it or trade it in.

6. metro36

Will take $4500 for either the grandstand or the lazer. I will take $2500 for the trailer.

7. GreenGuysLC

GreenGuysLC LawnSite Senior Member

Email me on the grandstand. I have been looking. Just got to see about shipping or pick up.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. GreenGuysLC

GreenGuysLC LawnSite Senior Member

9. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

Im interested in the trailer, can you post some photos.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Chuckduck

Chuckduck LawnSite Senior Member

Trailer pictures ??