Selling off some mowing equipment

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Meadowbrook, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

I am selling off my John Deere F935, John Deere F620 Zero-Turn and my 4' X 8' Snowco utility trailer.

The F935 has a 72" Front mount deck, hydrostatic transmission, 22 hp 3 cylinder Yanmar Diesel Engine, and working lights. Mower runs great and mows even better, scatters clippings very evenly. Only one set of blades comes with this mower. Normally sells for $4,000-$5,000 in this cond. The only thing wrong with this mower is that it has a hydro leak coming from the area where the 2 sides of the trans case meet. Not a high dollar fix, just have no time to do it. You can fix it or get a whole new case on eBay for right around $100.
    Price:$2,800.00

The F620 has a 60" Commercial Front deck, hydrostatic transmission, 20 hp Kohler engine. Has hopper collection system -blower not installed in pictures- ($1,500), works great. I replaced the starter this past June, and 2 hydro hoses going to the wheel last month. This mower has 3 sets of blades to go with it (2 sets regular lift & 1 high lift set installed) Also has misc. filters (air, hydro, oil) to go with it.
    Price:$5,000

The trailer was bought back around June with a Lesco sprayer on it, I'm keeping the sprayer but the trailer can go, I have no use for it right now. It's a 1979 Snowco 4X8 utility trailer. Works great when I do use it, has a 7-way flat RV plug for lights (works on my Ford's) Has a ramp for loading small machines or 4 wheelers on. The trailer has a 2" ball tongue, receiver is stuck in there (2" hitch), still works and moves freely, just won't come out of tongue.
    Price: Make offer

All items can be delivered for a fee, but I'd rather have them picked up.
    If you have any questions about either of the mowers or the trailer, ask me and I'll do my best to answer as quick as I can. Thank you

100_0189 (2).jpg

100_0190 (2).jpg

100_0191 (2).jpg

lesco%20sprayer%20pic.jpg

2. Meadowbrook

bump to top......come on, 120 views and no bites? I am open to resonable offers. For questions, please post replies so that everyone can see, but if you want to contact me either PM me or call me at 717-329-1859.

Also, some more info

F935 has 1170 hours on it
    F620 has 971 hours on it
    Trailer has a metal floor & is 1500# GVW

3. Meadowbrook

I am open to trades...let me know what you have and maybe we can work out a deal. Also, I went to start the F935 yesterday & the battery went dead (25-30 degrees out, diesels don't like that) I had to jump it with my jumper box, I'll recharge the battery when it gets nicer out.

Once again, I'm open to trades. Let me know what you've got.

4. Focal Point Landscapes

Focal Point Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

The 935 - have any idea of the model year or hours?

5. Focal Point Landscapes

Focal Point Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry - I missed the earlier post with the hours listed - just the model year if you have it . Thanks.

6. Meadowbrook

I went out and looked today, I got the serial #, but I don't have an owner's manual & cant find the year on the machine. Judging by hours & the style though, I beleive it to be a mid 90's mower 1995-1998 somewhere in there. If you want to check on the serial # it is: *MOF935X010300*
    Hope that this helps, if you have any more question, let me know. Thanks

Chris

7. Meadowbrook

.....bump to top.....
    Will consider trades for:
    -Enclosed trailer (20'-24')
    -Scag Z-turns
    -Exmark Z-turns
    -Plowing equipment (even though we have no snow)
    -Permagreen or spray equipment

8. Meadowbrook

bumpity........