Selling off some of our equipment

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by brownsallseasonlandscape, Jul 8, 2008.

1. brownsallseasonlandscape

brownsallseasonlandscape LawnSite Member

We are going to sell our enclosed trailer is is a pace america tandem axle trailer the inside deminsions of 70" x 16' it is black on the outside and has a lined floor and ramp door. We are asking 3000 OBO. We also have a Lesco space saver 200 Gal. Sprayer. The unit needs new seals installed in the pump but it runs very well and has always been stored in side it includeds a hannay electric hose reel with 300 or 400 feet of hose. We would like to get 2000 out of this unit. Please call me at 317-850-2459 thanks Justin.

2. newleaflandscape

newleaflandscape LawnSite Senior Member

you have any pics of the trailer

3. brownsallseasonlandscape

Here are some pics of the trailer and sprayer none of the items in the trailer are going with it as well as I realized that I posted the wrong price for the trailer it should be 3500 OBO. Thanks for looking.

Hose reel.jpg

sprayer inside.jpg

sprayer motor.jpg

sprayer pump.jpg

sprayer right.jpg

4. brownsallseasonlandscape

more pics !!!

trailer driver.jpg

trailer indside.jpg

trailer pass.jpg

5. all seasons inc

all seasons inc LawnSite Member

how much for both

6. brownsallseasonlandscape

bump this back to the top the trailer is no longer for sale the sprayer is 1700 cash!

7. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn, I would have bought the trailer if it was still up for sale. Brown, tell me about your business. You guys seem pretty big. And in your sig, do who is Wood Lawn Care?

8. brownsallseasonlandscape

The trailer is kind of still for sale at the right price we are having new axles put under it this week but for the right money shes ur's. Browns Allseason Landscape was my own personal venture through high school and for a couple yrs after. Now i work for wood it is just a whole lot easier and im still doing what i love. We are one of the bigger ones in town we do a lot of competition with brickman, becker, engledow, and of course the low baller. We have a ninche here with the high quality of work and a very professinal apperance(trucks, equipment and our guys.) Let me know on the trailer or if u want to know something else 317-850-2459. -Justin

9. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

your trucks do look nice, but you better start buying crew cabs for your guy's before one of them fall out on the bed of the truck. jmo

10. christmas79

christmas79 LawnSite Member

Is the trailer still for sale?