1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Small Lawn Mowing Business

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Precision Property, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Precision Property

Precision Property LawnSite Member

Selling all mowing equipment consisting of one 2001 F-350 4x4 truck 5.4 liter auto-air-p.s-p.b (129,000mi) also 14-16ft enclosed trailer side door and drop gate, new tires and rims all around, electric brakes- one Exmark lazer Z (900 hr) trition deck 60in cut-one Exmark turf tracer walk behind 52in deck no hr meter- one 21in Honda walk behind - 3 trimmers from Red Max to Echo to Shindawa- 2 backpack blowers echo and Shindawa will also include 14-18 mowing accounts in the Bucks-Mont Pa area. Contracts will be honored for the remainder of this season then next season new owner can negotiate however they see fit. Full time job requiring too many hours so this has to go.. Buy today be mowing tomorrow. Will not separate and price is not neg... $13,500.00 for everything listed..

2. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Pictures???

3. Precision Property

If anyone is seriously interested they are more than welcome to come and inspect the equipment, this way they can see first hand the condition of the equipment... Thank you for your interest...

4. MatthewG

MatthewG LawnSite Senior Member

Im interested in the whole Shabang, Im north of Allentown, so I dont think the accounts will factor in. Could you email pics? I dont know if I can get to telford this week

5. Precision Property

Items are still for Sale, also listed on Craigs list where you will find pics of truck and trailer, I have appt. schedule for this Sunday if you are interested. At this point I will not seperate equipment and accounts you are buying everything...

6. MatthewG

post the CL link, I could find anything

7. lawnlandscape

lawnlandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Are you still not separating? Where exactly do you live? Post some pictures or your phone number?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. matt10486

matt10486 LawnSite Member

post pictures if possible

9. MatthewG

You said you had someone coming last week, did he buy it? Pics?

10. Lawn 'N' Order Landscape

Lawn 'N' Order Landscape LawnSite Member

Interested in the equipment as well if you are going to seperate