Selling some stuff...take a look

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Meadowbrook, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

2. Adam's Lawn and Garden

Adam's Lawn and Garden LawnSite Senior Member

When did you get a Chevy? How have things been for you?

Adam

3. TC LAWNCARE

TC LAWNCARE LawnSite Member

Hey Meadowbrook, i have a 2001 polaris sportsman 500 H.O. with winch,plow,heated grips and some other accessories. Wondering if you be considering trade for chevy?

4. Meadowbrook

Adam-been goin good, long story with the Chevy, how have you been?

TC-Please post some pictures of your Sportsman & what you might be looking to get out of it. How many hours/miles on it. Also, is it auto or semi-auto? Thanks in advance.

Chris

5. Adam's Lawn and Garden

Adam's Lawn and Garden LawnSite Senior Member

Surprisingly busy. That Kubota cuts really good. You guys do that one yard across from one of mine. Are you guys doing mostly landscaping now or maintenance?

6. TC LAWNCARE

Quad has about 2700 miles and always garage kept & serviced. I was looking to get 3600 for it.Also comes with extra set of tires.

QUAD 001.jpg

QUAD 002.jpg

7. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

Bit pricey for the bota. They're really only going for bout $4000 right now. Maybe closer to spring.

8. Meadowbrook

Adam- Now, we're just hoping & praying for snow.

TC- Very good looking 4-wheeler, I'm definately interested in it. I'm not sure what they normally go for, I'll ask one of my buddies who owns a 4-wheeler shop. (not that I don't beleive that it's worth what you're asking, but i just want to double check). Overall as of right now without checking with him, I'd say if you could throw in a grand or so on top of the Polaris, we'd be able to deal. I'll find out tomorrow what it's worth & give you a better idea of what we can do to trade. I'll keep in touch & thanks for the pictures.

Chris

9. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry but where im from that atv would go for 3000$ tops. Alot of miles on it too. on my 03 sportsman has 250hrs with 1000 miles. Plus i have taken great care of mine and i have put over 2500$ in mine just this winter because of stuff just wareing out. their a maintenance nightmare. Go jap or buy the newq polaris Xp. Sorry for the guy who wants to trade but you gotta let people know what their getting into if their not familiar with atvs. Let him sell it and pay you cash. just my two cents.

10. TC LAWNCARE

Hey Integrityguy,sorry that you got a bad quad or your maintenance on your quad is not what you stated. not to be rude,but in the 2700 miles /361 hrs of my quad I have only had to replace the r/r axle cv assembly in it's whole life because I didn't know the boot was ripped.that's the only thing that had to be replaced/fixed on my machine other than normal service.I have had ATV'S for over 20 years and this quad has never let me down.I can't imagine and would like to know what you had to spend $2500. on to fix your quad. You really have to know how to maintain and what to look for in owning one.jap atv's are good too but only if they are taken care of. I know that mine will run for another 2700 miles without a doubt.Everyone could have a different experiance so I have heard some bad stories too,but I am in no NEED to get rid of my polaris.those are 2700 miles of all smiles!!!