1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Trees

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by Miller Rules, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Miller Rules

Miller Rules LawnSite Member

How do you get set up to sell trees? Im looking for ways to get by in the winter .Maybe this could work for me.

2. Guthrie&Co

Guthrie&Co LawnSite Senior Member
    from nc

see pm i sent

3. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

I am also very interested in selling the trees but am i too late for this season?

4. Guthrie&Co

from nc

well most of the wholesale dealers require a deposit by aug 15th. but i could help you out if you would like

5. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

I believe that I am too late to even to rent a location to sell the trees, but I am looking into it further. If I can't secure a location I will be looking to sell the trees next year. If youu cold fill me in on prices and minimum purchases of trees I would appreciated it. Thanks

6. Guthrie&Co

from nc

well you never really know on getting a lot. some guys will rent to you and some will just let you set up at no charge. i would just ask around and see. heck you never know what you will come across. check your private messages for the rest.

7. Imulchmore

Imulchmore LawnSite Member

Jerry, Wher in Pa are you located maybe I could help you out. I am in chester county, pa

8. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

hey jerry me and my brother are in west chester and if you ever need any help or more workers selling tree we can help we could use some extra work in the winter time so if you need any email us at DouglasBros@aol.com thanks Tom

9. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

I should sell trees. I have a 4 acre highly visible front yard in a nice neighborhood. I could easily set up and sell trees.

Who can hook me up with some info how to get started? If not this year maybe next. When we moved here it was the boonies but now there are hoods all around and growing like crazy.

10. Guthrie&Co

from nc

see pm i sent to you