1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Seminars or Classes

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by Premier_Lawn, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Premier_Lawn

Premier_Lawn LawnSite Member

I'm looking to start offering installing water gardens. Now i read a thread where someone had asked the same question and one of the replies was to go to a "seminar before you screw something up". haha i thought that it was very well put. Now i like to do my research first so i don't screw up and upset a customer. Now I'm not new to installing water gardens i work with a landscaper who install them a while ago but i was only on like 2 or 3 jobs that we started and the owner had finished...so i have an idea of them. I just wanted to really get some more knowledge and take either a class or a seminar if they even have them. So if anyone has any info i live in CT and would be willing to go through out New England. Thanks in advance for any in-site
  2. irrigation man

irrigation man LawnSite Member

call bisco in east hartford conn,they are having classes and a build a pond day,class is on march 20th 1-888-522-9182
    ask for matt
  3. Premier_Lawn

Premier_Lawn LawnSite Member

Hey thanks for the info thats why i love this site
  4. johnnywill08

johnnywill08 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA z6

anything comin up in 07? or early 08?