sending invoices

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by RedWingsDet, Apr 3, 2007.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

i am sick of send out 100s of invoices per month. printing, folding, stuffing, licking and stamping gets old quick. Is there any simple way to do this other than hiring a secretary?

2. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

Don't know if you want to do it this way, but the last cut of the month or the clients that pay per cut i just stick it in there door before i leave. Now i have a few that own homes that i cut but live out of state, those i have to mail.

3. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Tru-Green,Pure-Green leave your invoices at the door in a plastic baggie. I have been looking for those plastic bags but have not been able to find any. Does anyone know were you can get blank ones?

4. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

Do you run quick books? They have a service that prints and mails your statements.

Billing by credit card is another option. The 2.75% processing fee more than pays for itself in time savings and ensures you get paid on time.

5. matt spinniken

matt spinniken LawnSite Senior Member

Some of my customers like getting thier bills through email.

6. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Thatz what we do leave on the door or where ever,stamps eat into your profit.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Look up Blackburn Flag Co., and they have about the best price on the. We used to get them through RND Signs, but they are almost twice as much.

8. 1cooltreeguy

1cooltreeguy LawnSite Senior Member

I began asking the customers if I can e-mail their invoice out and none have said no. It is quick, paperless and stampless. Good Luck

9. stumpslawncare

stumpslawncare LawnSite Member

email, other than that good old folding.

10. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

If your stuffing 100's of invoices that's a good thing

I don't like leaving em @ the door .... but I did buy a letter folder couple years ago on eBay ... folds em up in just minutes