Does this sound right? Sent out crew they grossed $272 mowed small lawns. SMALL DAY they Had 9.5 man hours in the process @ $10 per hour then plus $1.75 more per man hr for work comp & matching funds also sent $25 in gas. They had to drive 18 miles one way for one job , I know there is some good windshield time in there. 272.00 -95.00 = 35% -17.50 = 6.4% ( all together employee expense = 41.4%) -25.00 = 9.2 % = $134.50 in profit = 49% profit does these percentages sound right? How does other companies compare in percentages? I know that if I paid like every one else 7-8.50 per hour that would help but pay good - expect good work and they work hard!!!