Sentar Sport homebuilt bagging system

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by WJC, Jan 28, 2010.

1. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Very cool ,good job:clapping:

2. hoylebros

hoylebros LawnSite Member

thats awesome!

3. Daniel's Lawn Care

Daniel's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

In all seriousness, would you be interested in building one and selling it? I have a 52" Toro Grandstand and I am in the market for buying a collection system for it.

BTW, did you try to see how it worked without turning on the blower? Do you think it would work with a smaller blower?

4. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

Great job man, how do you think it would work on a walk behind? I think the problem would be trying to mount it and not have it run between you legs when you turn, maybe swivel wheels, IDK.

Anyway great job man, and some awsome ideas with that leaf blower!

Edit: It looks like you did add a swivel wheel, and $650 for materials (not including blower right?), thats pretty steep, but as long as it works good. Again, Great Job Man, More Pictures!!!

5. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

That is way cool

6. LawnboyTim

LawnboyTim LawnSite Member

You did a great job, that thing is too cool.

7. WJC

WJC LawnSite Senior Member

I did not try it without the blower, but i did turn the blower down to an idle when the leaves were thin and it worked just fine. When i was picking up thick leaves i had it full throttle. This blower is my backup, so thats why i used it.If you used something smaller, you might have clogging issues. As far as making one for someone else's mower, I think that the time involved would be difficult to manage, but its possible.

8. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

Great Job! Like allready said, that does seem like plenty of $ for materials...but still SWEET!

9. WJC

The most expensive items were 2 hoses=$120, chute from cyclonerake=$80,and the expanded metal $200. For someone that buys large quantity metal might be able to knock that expense down.

10. WJC

A few of you guys wanted to see more pics, so here they are.

bagger 3.jpg

bagger 5.jpg