Sentar Sport homebuilt bagging system

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by WJC, Jan 28, 2010.

1. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Silver Member

This thing looks cool. I'd think that, as the hopper filled up, the front wheels would leave the ground. Is this thing currently being manufactured? $$$??

2. MnLefty

MnLefty LawnSite Senior Member

$1750 for everything but the blower

Limited production right now... there may be a few modifications before next season. Like I said before it looks like it would really throw the balance off and obviously you can pop the front wheels off the ground, you can do that without the unit on the machine, but a smart operator will be just fine.

3. NarNar

NarNar LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, please keep us posted on your developement.

4. MnLefty

MnLefty LawnSite Senior Member

Not sure how to read your development comment, but for the record this isn't my design. It's being done by a local LCO... I should have my units today or tomorrow though.

5. NarNar

NarNar LawnSite Senior Member

Oh Ok, I was under the impression you designed and built the unit. Thanks for the clarification.

6. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Silver Member

Let us know how it works for you. Maybe a nice weight rack for the front of the Stander will help. A video on utube would also be great. :)

7. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

Where did you get that chute from? Cyclonerake??

I got a voicemail from them today and they said that they will not sell parts individually....

Thanks.

8. Barefoot James

Barefoot James LawnSite Senior Member

Probably saw this thread and don't want home built stuff made with their parts.

9. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

As long as they are selling parts....I don't see why it matters. Now they get no sale off of me, I will have to go to somebody else.

10. JerseyGreen

JerseyGreen LawnSite Member

what did the bagging unit cost you?