September 1st Hunter Price Increase

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Flow Control, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

Includes:
    I-20's, I-25's, I-40's, I-60's, I-90's, Bubblers & Bubbler Nozzles, Institutional Spray Bodies, Pro Spray Bodies, PS sprays, Spray Nozzles, SRS spray bodies, ASV valves, HBV valves (15%), HCV, HPV valves, ICV valves, PGJ valves, SRV valves, ACC decoder, EC controller, ICC controller & mods, ICR, IDS, PRO-C & mods, PSR, SRC600i, XC controllers, All sensors, flex pipe and HSBE fittings,

I know, I know it is there semi-annual price increase. Most are just going up 3-10% with some in the 15-20% range.

2. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

So order those blue nozzles now!:laugh:

3. JeffY

JeffY LawnSite Senior Member

Key note from my supplier, the PGPS and I-20s have not increased their list price. Pretty much everything else though.

4. Hank Reardon

Hank Reardon LawnSite Senior Member

I'm glad I never have to even look at the price. My office adjusts the sell price based on the cost and I just bill it. No questions; no comments. Honestly, over the entire job the price may be what, $100 more?

5. Who tells your office?

6. Hank Reardon

Hank Reardon LawnSite Senior Member

The invoice.

7. GOTCHA They peruse the parts list and enter into the database. My method is look at the invoice and try and make a mental note of cost. I've undercharged for items from time to time. Never overcharged:)

8. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

Correct, my mistake, looks like I-10's

9. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Good point, Grasshopper..I never billed from invoices, prices stayed pretty
    much normal...billed from list prices..last few years, prices thru the roof!
    I knew my billing was falling behind when I realized I'd been giving away v.b.s below my cost. The lag is with the suppliers...I'd of liked to have known
    of increases...E-mail or fax or phone call would have helped. Billing from
    invoices is a "dream on" deal if you are billing before the supplier invoice
    arrives. Advise your suppliers if you're continuing to do biz with them, let
    us know of price increases...E-mail multiple posts works these days.

10. Grass Happens

Grass Happens LawnSite Senior Member

I take it most of you dont use PO numbers? or have a price file on an excel spreadsheet or something?