Serial #

Discussion in 'Wright Manufacturing, Inc. (Archived)' started by TinMan1, Mar 31, 2013.

1. TinMan1

TinMan1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SC

Picked up a older 61" stander yesterday fixed deck anyone know where I can find a serial #. I've looked everywhere need some parts but I don't know what I have
    PMed wright but no answer yet
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

It may have been on a sticker decal and worn off with pressure washing. Post some picks, I'm sure a few guys here can get you close to what exactly you have.

3. TinMan1

from SC

Seems like it would be stamped somewhere instead of a sticker that would come off. Seems to be just a lrg frame stander. Ill post pics
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. WrightCommercial

WrightCommercial Inactive

TinMan1,

The older model large frame Standers have the serial tag riveted to the front of the tractor body underneath the exhaust system. If all you find are two holes then the tag has been removed and we would then need the pump or engine serials to tie the mower to its serial, that of course depends on whether the original pumps or engine are still what is on the mower.

Best Regards
    Wright Mfg.

5. TinMan1

from SC

No tag it's gone too. Only # I can find is on one of the hydros
    BDP -10L-117P 70406
    2140p3038

6. WrightCommercial

WrightCommercial Inactive

TinMan1,

Our records show pump serial 2140P3038 was used on serial 17962 which is a WS6125KAWE that was built in June of 2002. The registration never left the distributor and there has never been a warranty claim against the serial number, possible it was only homeowner use. The original engine serial number was FH721VB02295.

Best Regards
    Wright Mfg.

7. TinMan1

from SC

Great thanks for the info!
    Posted via Mobile Device