1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Series weed control problem here

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by TheEvilsOfTruth&Love, Apr 18, 2002.

1. TheEvilsOfTruth&Love

TheEvilsOfTruth&Love LawnSite Member

Image a yellow bmp document with a light green airbrush over it. Thats what this looks like, dandelions, crab grass and all that fun stuff. What would be a really good thing to use to get this stuff to go away, and maybe stay away.

-signed *lost in the weeds*

2. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob3: well to kill two birds w/ one stone you could use trimec plus, you may want to use pre-m in the future though, b/c getting to phone call after the weeds come out sucks, tony

3. Artisan

Artisan LawnSite Member

If it is really that bad it might be easier to start from scratch! Maybe time to quote new sod.
    Evils of truth & love???....literary reference or just feeling cynical? LOL...
    Where in Michigan are you? I am in Grand Blanc...Southern Genesee County.

4. TheEvilsOfTruth&Love

TheEvilsOfTruth&Love LawnSite Member

It is not Michigan, I don't know who did that, this is like a group name, I am thinking of getting my own soon enough though, I personally am in South-Eastren Indiana, near the Cincinnati-Covington airport in Kentucky.