Seriously thinking about getting a qwickchute need your guys opinion on it please.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by barringtonbrothers, May 1, 2004.

1. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

Going to order a qwickchute on monday, but before I do please give me your opinions on it. It looks to me like it might still blow out under it, and does it hold tight against the side when the grass and leaves are heavy and wet?

2. grassroots of w h

grassroots of w h LawnSite Member

I PURCHASED A MASTER CHUTE FROM MASTER CHUTE.COM. LIKE IT VERY MUCH.SOME GRASS BLOWS FROM AROUND THE DECK,VERY LITTLE THOUGH.THOUGHT THIS MIGHT HELP. GRASSROOTS OF WH

3. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

Got one on a Hustler Z...would'nt be without it. Worth every dime. The blowout is insignificant compared to the advantages.

4. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

You will like it alot. It saves a lot of time. I am pleased with mine.

5. sharpcutter

sharpcutter LawnSite Member

Can you still usr the bagger on the lazer z after installing the masterchute?? I like the idea if the chute, but would still want the choice of using the bagger if I had to.

6. Ge158

Ge158 LawnSite Member

hey barringtonbrothers I think you should definatelly get a qwikchute, I put one of them on my toro and it works great, i don't really like masterchute, people have had problems with it and the customer service sucks too. Just though this might help you out.

7. barringtonbrothers

Thanks for taking your time to give me your opinions guys.

8. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

i think i might build one for my wb's

9. barringtonbrothers

Looks like the money for the qwikshoot will be going into my truck though. Aint life grand some times.