Server busy

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by grass_cuttin_fool, Mar 24, 2008.

1. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Anyone else getting this tonight...''Server busy try again later'' or............Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.lawnsite.com.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Just curious.....been happening for the last hour or so at times

wayne

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Seems like it is more now since switching to "powered by Moose River..............." what ever the hell that means.

3. It means SLOW............

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

You have that right

5. GreenNation

GreenNation LawnSite Member

Moose River Media must not be a very reliable LCO! I guess their blades are a little dull 'cause they ain't cuttin it! Got better things to do than this crap.

6. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Driving me NUTS having to wait so long looking at a blank screen for every thread I click on to come up. Dosn't seem to do any good to complain anymore. Used to be you said something and one of the techs would pop up and fix it within a few hours... this has been going on now for weeks, since it changed to the Moose, and no one cares it seems.

7. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

This is a bunch of bull! We never had this problem before!!

FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!!

8. Put up a nudie picture and see how fast they take of that, but this ?????????????????

9. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Don't get me started there... I got all hopped up and started posting pics on the claender girls thread, only to have almost HALF of them removed. No reasons given. I tried and tried to figure out WHY, because a lot of the other pics that were posted before and after me were waaaay "worse" than what I had posted. I flippin gave up. I was just trying to have a little fun and provide some entertainment, then someone with a vendetta has to come along and pick on people. :angry:

10. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

That simply is not true. I know had never removed any of your pics, but I was curious to see what you were talking about. So i ran a search from the last 6 months on any pic that you posted that had been removed.
    I found THREE individual posts of yours that had been removed. Now, on each of those posts, you had posted 5 pictures each. So when one post got removed, all 5 pictures ended up being gone when the offending picture was pulled. That may be what you are referring to, but it is not nearly HALF as you claimed. It's always the same, no girlies showing too much behind, (translation naked butts or thongs), no see thru bikini tops, and no girls that look to be under 18 as this site does not permit that. No vendetta against you, that's just plain silly. Hope that clears things up.