Server Overloaded

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by puppypaws, Aug 23, 2007.

1. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

Anyone else get a message stating the server is to busy. It can't handle the amount of heavy traffic on this forum at night.

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

all the time, so quit posting bs like this!:laugh:

3. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Yes I got it about 5 min ago.

4. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Ironically, I rarely get that anymore....

I used to get that and "waiting for ads.lawnsite.com" all the time, but not anymore.

The ONLY thing I have ran into for about the last 6 months is once in a while I get the white page that says "Database Error".

5. KTO Enterprises

KTO Enterprises LawnSite Bronze Member

I get that quite often.

6. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

I get it quiet often at night, I've contacted them where it says to on the data base error page but I guess there is nothing they are able to do at this time.

7. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I get it daily.

8. robbo521

robbo521 LawnSite Senior Member

me to every night.i send the little email but i dont think anybody sees that.i bet it gets kicked out as junk.

9. mower&more1986

mower&more1986 LawnSite Senior Member

10. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

For me the "Database Error" thingy started about 6 weeks ago. At one point it got so bad that I stoped loging in for a few day. It's somewhat better now.

The other thing that really bothers me is when after I sign in, I try to get into my user cp and it tell me I'm not signed in! Arghhh!

I think this site has grown too fast and those are just symptoms of the heavy traffic.

:waving: