Service Agreement help?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ChadA, Apr 28, 2005.

1. ChadA

ChadA LawnSite Senior Member

I have service agreements that I make everyone sign before service can start. I just print two copies from my printer and have them sign both, one for them and one for me. My question is, does anybody know a place where I can get them printed up with a carbon copy so I can keep them in my truck and just have them sign when I do the estimate. I tried office max and they couldn't do it and didn't know who could. Any info would be appiciated.

2. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

try kinkos

3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Staples
    carbon less copies full page. 250 for $51

4. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

And if all fails, theres still the old type writer carbon, which you stick between the pages?$4.00 for a box of 50,you can use these 3 or 4 times, good luck

5. ChadA

ChadA LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks everyone for the replies. Appriciate it.

6. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

I checked into having some made at a local print shop. Don't remember how much, but it was not much. Maybee try the same.

7. GrassMasterNC

GrassMasterNC LawnSite Member

sos products does a great job on 2 part carbonless forms and a bunch of other items. You can email them the contract or whatever you want two part copies for, and they'll get them out to you quick. I was impressed with the work they did for me - 2 part carbonless daily work orders - for non scheduled mowings, etc. or added servcies on the jobsite. Also designed my own door hangers, used my new HUGE color laser printer and ordered blank door hangers from them and did them myself - look much nicer than the one's I've had made - and I change them all of the time and print off as many as I'd like to...and you still save $$$$.

Anyways, I'm rambling...the website is:

www.TopValuePrinting.com

Matt

8. Anthony-MB

Anthony-MB LawnSite Member
    from georgia

got mine done at kinko's - 3 pages for .34 ea. no min.