service agreement

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Mr.Lawn, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Mr.Lawn

Mr.Lawn LawnSite Member
    from Florida

hey folks, here is my service agreement i use. There has been alot of folks asking for mine, so i thought i would share it. Randy

The Lawn Pirates LLC
    (407) 399-1410

Customer Name & Address:

Service Agreement for Lawn Care Maintenance

Lawn service is to be provided on a weekly or bi-weekly basis on a scheduled day each week. In the event of inclement weather the services provided will be scheduled for the next available day. Lawn service will include mowing all turf areas, trimming all turf areas inaccessible to mower with line trimmer, all walkways and driveways, blowing all resulting clippings with a power blower. The cost for this service will be $________ per week. This agreement shall commence on _______________ and continue thereafter as long as both parties are satisfied.

Additional service may be provided as needed at customer request.

If you are not satisfied with the level of service you are being provided please notify The Lawn Pirates LLC immediately so that we can correct this in a timely manner. The Lawn Pirates LLC strives to complete work in a respectable manner each and every visit.

The Lawn Pirates LLC is not responsible for any damage of items left on turf areas and/or malfunctioning sprinkler heads.

There is no obligation for either party to continue service after the initial period has been met. Either party may then terminate this agreement by serving a 14-day written notice.

The Lawn Pirates LLC shall submit invoices by the 5th of each month for services rendered during the previous month. Payments are due no later than the 20th of each month. Any accounts thirty days past due will be charged a finance charge of $10 per month. Any bill not paid in full by the 20th of the following month shall be considered delinquent and all services will suspended until the account is current. In the event of default the client agrees to reimburse The Lawn Pirates LLC all administrative costs, collection costs, attorney fees,
    recording fees and/or court costs.

We guarantee the quality of products and services provided. We will return or repeat the service on the next visit depending on the concern. Chemical applications will depend upon the label and manufactures instructions. Seasonal Contract maybe cancelled in writing specifying the reason and allowing us to correct the concern to your satisfaction. If we fail to correct the concern within 30 days then you will not be charged the early termination fee of $150.00. Seasonal Contract is subject to $150.00 early cancellation during the first year because expenses do not match billing. Service schedules are subject to weather conditions and will resume as soon as possible. The state requires sales tax on materials and labor for landscape Maintenance for commercial and residential properties. Services will be invoiced monthly and are due at the end of the each month. Returned Checks will incur a $30.00 fee. Late payments will incur a $25.00 late fee every 30 days until paid. Payments over 30 days late will result in suspension of service. Past Due Balances over 120 days old may be sent to collections and incur additional charges as allowed by Texas Law. After the initial term, service may go month-to-month and maybe cancelled for any reason at any time. Total Monthly Amount $_____________ Price includes Applicable Sale Tax.

Customer Signature & Date:

Lawn Pirates Signature & Date:

We guarantee the quality of products and services provided. We will return or repeat the service on the next visit depending on the concern. Chemical applications will depend upon the label and manufactures instructions. Seasonal Contract maybe cancelled in writing specifying the reason and allowing us to correct the concern to your satisfaction. If we fail to correct the concern within 30 days then you will not be charged the early termination fee of $150.00. Seasonal Contract is subject to $150.00 early cancellation during the first year because expenses do not match billing. Service schedules are subject to weather conditions and will resume as soon as possible. The state requires sales tax on materials and labor for landscape Maintenance for commercial and residential properties. Services will be invoiced monthly and are due at the end of the each month. Returned Checks will incur a $30.00 fee. Late payments will incur a $25.00 late fee every 30 days until paid. Payments over 30 days late will result in suspension of service. Past Due Balances over 120 days old may be sent to collections and incur additional charges as allowed by Texas Law. After the initial term, service may go month-to-month and maybe cancelled for any reason at any time. Total Monthly Amount $_____________ Price includes Applicable Sale Tax.

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/LH031#TABLE_1

2. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

Not to be rude or anything, but you may want to take this to an attorney for review and some corrections/additions/deletions. It shouldn't be that much since you already have your basic concept in place.

3. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I suggest that you give credit to the source of that agreement.

It's word-for-word dead-nuts the same as the one I use, and I believe I got it off a template from Gopher's website.

4. Mr.Lawn

Mr.Lawn LawnSite Member
    from Florida

I got this from another member so o well

5. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

This is from Gopher?

6. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I can't remember for sure. It's just my residential agreement. I would never use it for a commercial application.

I THINK I remember getting it from a link that was on gopher's website. I could be wrong though. It's been a while.