Service Agreements

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Patrick Gant, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Patrick Gant

Patrick Gant LawnSite Member

Does anyone have a plan and simple service agreement that I could see and/or work from to write my own? I want to have something to show that they are committed to my service for the season with out scaring them with a contract.

2. Ecoscape01

Ecoscape01 LawnSite Senior Member

if you have ms office '03, i would try looking at sample contract templates on ms office online.

3. Patrick Gant

I don't have that but I'll look into it, thanks.

4. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

pgant give me your email and i ll send one but its a few years old. you might need to do some tweeking on it.

5. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

this lost all the ponts and spacing when i copied it but this should give you an idea. ive never contacted a lawyer with this so im really not sure of the legality on it. modify it as you see fit, hope this helps

DARICEK LANDSCAPING
    (203) 421-5633 706 DURHAM RD MADISON, CT 06443
    LANDSCAPING PROPOSAL

Name________________________ Phone: _______________________

Address:_______________________________________

Billing Address (if different):________________________

PLEASE READ IN FULL
    This proposal must be signed and returned before work is begun

SERVICE:
    THIS PROPOSAL IS FOR LAWN MOWING DURING THE 2007 SEASON. MOWING IS ATTEMPTED TO BE ON THE SAME DAY OF THE WEEK BUT IS NOT GURANTEED, NOR IS A DAY OF THE WEEK GURANTEED. IF INCLIMANT WEATHER PERSISTS, WEEKENDS MAY BE UTILIZED TO COMPLETE WORK. DARICEK LANDSCAPING WILL USE ITS JUDGEMENT TO DETERMINE IF MOWING SHOULD BE SKIPPED DUE TO A DROUGHT, ALTHOUGH CUSTOMER INPUT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. DARICEK LANDSCAPING WILL ALSO USE ITS JUDGEMENT IF LAWN HAS HEAVY GROWTH FOR ANY REASON AND NEEDS TO BE CUT MORE THAN ONCE PER WEEK. THIS PROPOSAL IS FOR LAWN MOWING ONLY; ALL OTHER WORK MUST BE REQUESTED. SORRY, BAGGING CLIPPINGS IS NOT AVAILABLE.

RATES & PAYMENTS:

$_______ PER VISIT FOR MOWING AND ALL WORK IS SUBJECT TO CT TAX OF 6%. PAYMENT IS TO BE RECEIVED WITHIN 15 DAYS OF BILLING DATE. A 15 DAY GRACE PERIOD IS THEN GIVEN OR A $25 DOLLAR LATE FEE WILL BE ADDED FOR EACH 30 DAY PERIOD THAT LAPSES. HABITUAL LATE PAYMENTS MAY BE GROUNDS FOR TERMIANTION OF SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COURT AND LEAGAL FEES FOR NON-PAYMENT. IN THE EVENT OF FINACIAL DIFFICULTIES EXCEPTIONS MAY BE MADE BUT ONLY FOR REQUESTS IN WRITING, SIGNED & DATED. NO CREDIT CARDS.

CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY:
    IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILTY TO KEEP LAWN FREE OF ITEMS NOT EASILY SEEN IN GRASS. DARICEK LANDSCAPING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO ITEMS OR RESPONSIBLE IF ITEMS SHOULD BE PROJECTED AND CAUSE ANY OTHER DAMAGE. THIS INCLUDES TOYS, BALLS, DOG BONES/TOYS, LEASHES, STONES, BRICKS, HOSES ETC.

AGREEMENT:
    I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS PROPOSAL. I ALSO AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE. I ALSO AGREE TO PAY THE RATES LISTED.

(PRINT NAME)_________________________________________.

SIGNATURE:_____________________________DATE:______________

6. Patrick Gant

7. Patrick Gant

Thanks, That will help.

8. goodgreen

goodgreen LawnSite Senior Member

Better put that form through a spell checker!!! Do not give it to a client in that form since there are several spelling errors...

9. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

You may also want to re-type it and not use all upper case letters. Not only is it more difficult to read, but it is somewhat a little less professional. All caps should only be used when trying to make a STRONG point. Otherwise ... this is a good form to base yours on.

10. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

pgant you have mail