1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Service Autopilot and quickbooks

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BLC1, Dec 3, 2013.

1. BLC1

BLC1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

For those of you using Service Autopilot, jobber or similar software programs:

Are you still using quickbooks as a supplement to the software for financial side of things. I know it syncs up for the most part but is it necessary to keep both programs running. I have a hard enough time keeping up with one.

2. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

Used QuickBooks for longer than Clip...QuickBooks is an accounting program and offers so much more than any of the sceduling programs...I like the payroll withholding, reports, downloadable expenses, cc and bank statements..emailed invoice tracking etc...scheduling software is just one of the tools in the bag...I like specialization

3. dnc19694339

dnc19694339 LawnSite Member

yes still using qb with service autopilot. no problems, the sync works fine.

4. JFGLN

JFGLN LawnSite Senior Member

You still need QBs. I drop off my laptop at my bookkeepers, she does the payroll and tax reports for me. Couple of hrs per month on QBS.