1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Service Autopilot/Jobber/or Gopher ?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Seabreeze, Dec 27, 2012.

1. CLS_Birmingham

CLS_Birmingham LawnSite Member

I agree with you on everything above. I've never used Jobber or QXpress but do they they even come close to offering anything like that??
  2. Clean Cut Lawns

Clean Cut Lawns LawnSite Member

Qxpress was good with job costing you could track as much as you wanted too but its not Moblie and i don't see it being updated since it was sold to a different company ....if they would just give me the ability to track time with out the paper and pen method then having to enter that I would stay.....
  3. racin240

racin240 LawnSite Member

what about lawn pro software
  4. Holleywood

Holleywood LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device
  5. BLC1

BLC1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

SnyderLawns, have you made any progress? Curious to see how you are making out
  6. cbservicesllc

cbservicesllc LawnSite Member

The Start/Stop function through Service Auto Pilot works great....... when it works... I've only had SAP for 2 months and I'm not really happy with it. I don't have an office person and it's a bit clumsy to run from a tablet. Even at a computer the thing seems to run SLLLLLLLOW!! The snow dispatching piece is garbage (and they admitted this to me). Especially for commercial sites, I may have two or three trucks assigned, even when they clock in/out I go back and it says 12AM to 12AM for each truck.

Jobber, any ETA on Clock In/Out for each job? You may have my business pretty quick...
  7. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

I would love to see a USER friendly Program. ONe can can be changed for the services that a person/Company needs. WE here in TEXAS don't do snow plowing. But we do. irrigation. I would like to see these "add-on's " If you will.

I would like to see one that simply worked. I have been with lawnpro. and it's a joke. I checked out jogger. and I really dont like it. I went ot groundskeeper and it's user interface is for children....

I an using an old lawnpro program. BUT. I am going to start working on my own one............
  8. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

Hey cbservicesllc: Start/Stop Timers are on their way! We recently made some pretty significant improvements to time tracking in Jobber, and are approaching some of the changes in a phased approach. The next phase will be to add the start and stop timers into the mix.

Sam @ Jobber
  9. danthony

danthony LawnSite Member

I know this post has been closed in awhile, but checking the following.

SAP... is their act together since they released the 'flawed' version earlier this year? Timeclock is it working?

Jobber... is there 'timeclock' functioning well? the on/off should be implemented and easy to use by now i assume.
  10. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

Hey danthony,

We've put a lot of work into our Time Tracking feature and our customers are loving it! One of the great options we have now is Timers, so you and your team can really easily clock in and out of specific Jobs or even custom defined time codes throughout the day.

Here's our blog post announcing timers: http://blog.getjobber.com/2013/06/clock-in-and-clock-out-with-timers/

And here's the documentation with some additional information: http://docs.getjobber.com/timesheets/#using_timers

Sam @ Jobber