Service Autopilot

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by willretire@40, Feb 2, 2011.

1. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

I am looking at switching programs. What are the pros and cons of Service Autopilot? Please do not talk about other software as I am only interested in this ONE.
    Thanks

2. willretire@40

from VA

3. willretire@40

from VA

4. klogan011

klogan011 LawnSite Member

I believe that service auto pilot is a very good program over all. I have been using it for about 6 months now.

Pros:
    customer service
    mobile version(included)
    easy to use and learn
    time tracking
    syncs with quickbooks

cons:
    Has a few bug but if you let them know they will fix it while you wait or very quickly if its a bigger problem
    a little high in price

We have run into a few issue with the software. Once we called them they fixed it with in 24 hours most were fixed while i waited on the phone.

They have a big update coming that will improve the mobile version the is already better than any i have used. Also fixes some issue with the sync to quickbooks.

Overall i would highly recommend this company.

5. willretire@40

from VA

I think you are tje one that said it is 100% better then qxpress. Were you using qxpress online or desktop? I loved the desk top version but you couldnt take it in the field fully. I hated online version.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. klogan011

klogan011 LawnSite Member

Yes I was refferring to the online version when I said it was 100% better. To me the qxpress online was just to hard and to many options. I also used qxpress desktop version for about 3 years and loved it. I just needed something that would be more mobile and handle having a secretary better. Service Auto pilot is a little different in the way that it schedules appointments but once you get use to it I think you will actually like it better. If you do conctract billing(meaning bill the same about no matter how may times you go) it has a great option for that. It will actually break it down per service for job costing but will bill the client only the contracted amount. The syncing to quickbooks is not near as good but they are working one it. It does suffice but isn't like qxpress were it is instant. Right now it updates every 30min. Hope this helps. You can PM me if you would like to speak more about it. I can call you or you can call me. They actually set everything up for you from qxpress. YOu don't have to do anything. They will log onto your computer and get the data. Put it in there system and boom you ready to go. Saved me lost of time

7. willretire@40

from VA

Thanks. Cant believe it cost $25 extra to sync with quickbooks and it isnt instant. Qxonline is hard and to many steps to do simple stuff. I have a live demo with johnathan on tuesday.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Keep the rest of us updated. I couldn't deal with q for more than a week. I gave Hindsite a year and dumped it. Still searching.

9. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

subscribing, interested myself.

10. willretire@40

from VA