Service Autopilot

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BLC1, Sep 25, 2012.

1. ToddH

ToddH LawnSite Silver Member

Constant contact just import your e-mail list.

2. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

The marketing is something they are saying is coming out soon, right? Then again it sounds like they are struggling to keep up with what they have now.

Who else has better marketing? Web Based that is.

3. seabee24

seabee24 LawnSite Senior Member

Related to the "serious problems"

Most of the problems are not too serious. However, I will go out on a limb and say I was probably one of the first 20-50 clients that signed up 3 years ago. When ever I called, Jonathan answered the phone directly, and I spoke with his partner John, to resolve problems.

Where I'm getting aggravated is the lack of testing and functioning, as well as other promises that have been made, and frankly not kept. When I signed up 3 years ago, Jonathan stated the marketing and work flow management would be coming.....still not here.

I was told email would be coming.....still not here

I was one of the first persons to demand a snow removal solution, I told them that what they came up with was not going to work, and that it needed to be reworked...that was almost 2 years ago.....still not fixed

I had asked for GPS integration.....was told not in the works.....now I here I might work with the new apps.

I called back in June told them I needed a time clock solution.....big problem, lots of money going out the door everyday with manual time cards.....I was told wait a month and an update would be out with it.....well waited 6 months, and the solution frankly sucks and wasn't tested well if at all.

We have other needs as well, and I'm sick of waiting for solutions or peacing in solutions. I'm sick of waits 3 years for major parts of their system as they promised when I was sold on it.

SAP has been hands down the best thing I ever did for my company. Problem is my company is growing rapidly, and if all these updates,fixes and other coming soon features can't keep up, I will have no choice but to look else where. I know of a very good program used by a large company locally here...cost is 15,000, but when you are already paying 120 per month, plus a bunch of other programs to fill the voids, suddenly 15 k isn't too fare off to have a fully functioning system that can produce more sales

4. CNYScapes

Create, in advance, email and letter templates and effortlessly use them to communicate with your clients and leads

Create marketing emails and letters
    Track all communication with your prospects
    Know key statistics about your leads, conversion ratios, how they found you, etc.
    Time Clock - clock in and out from a terminal at your office or from their mobile device

These statements above I copied and pasted from there list of features. Are you saying you cant do these things?

5. krzys555

krzys555 LawnSite Member

yes you can do this but it has limitation.
    yes you can create as many email templates as you want. no limits.
    it is a basic marketing. there words as page title.
    it is no where close to constant contact or others.
    you can send emails to one person, no substituting names in emails
    you need to input all incoming contact from the clients. the only thing that gets put in for me is lead that request info from my site.
    yes it tracks leads, estimates won and lost, and new clients.
    you need to ask people how they found you and input the info
    what stats do you want to know about leads?
    time clock function sucks and is not good

6. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

SA does need some work as you grow but nothing else is close to it that i have seen so far except Real Green but then that is a desktop software.

7. krzys555

krzys555 LawnSite Member

VERY TRUE!!!
    real green is also very expensive to purchase and a monthly fee as well

8. CNYScapes

9. krzys555

krzys555 LawnSite Member

10. seabee24

seabee24 LawnSite Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013