1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Service Autopilot

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BLC1, Sep 25, 2012.

1. maelawncare

maelawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Not that I know of. I am also pretty sure that Service Autopilot doesnt work with Quickbooks online.

2. BLC1

BLC1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I think I am going to dive in this week unless anyone can point me towards something better. Jobber was my second favorite option.

3. CLS_Birmingham

CLS_Birmingham LawnSite Member

Currently using QB Sync (A must) and Client Portal. Its taken me sometime to get everything up and running but, so far I'm pretty satisfied. Client Portal currently only shows Past/Current Invoices and Past payments. It does show the client the details of the invoice if they click on it.

Its not the most impressive thing, but I'm told there will be an update in June that will overhaul the entire client portal. Implementing it is as simply as posting a link on your current website.

4. HBFOXJr

HBFOXJr LawnSite Bronze Member

My experience has been that clients use this way, way more than they ever used my QB online payment.

5. maelawncare

Can they pay online straight through there?

6. HBFOXJr

HBFOXJr LawnSite Bronze Member

If you are talking SA, yes. It's a secure link through a 3rd party payment processor SA has agreements with. I use BluePay. Clients can even go in and make a prepay on their account with out any invoice. Nothing like waking up in the morning and finding out some one put money in your account. :usflag:

7. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I've used paypal....how are your fees and rates for Blue Pay....think I'll call them tomorrow for an idea of what it costs.

Jason

8. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

9. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes and the Mobil seems a lot faster!

10. maelawncare

what do you mean?