Service Autopilot

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BLC1, Sep 25, 2012.

1. maelawncare

maelawncare LawnSite Senior Member

It creates the invoices in order by name. so you multiple properties will be in order once you print. I use quickbooks and print my invoices through there. For the ones with multiple properties I print all the individual invoices then print a statement for the month. The statement shows all accounts and total.

2. seabee24

seabee24 LawnSite Senior Member

Do me a favor and give them a call, tell them what you need.

3. CLS_Birmingham

CLS_Birmingham LawnSite Member

Thank you sir. That's exactly what I needed to know.

4. CLS_Birmingham

Biggest downfall found from SAP is the crappy templates they gave you for invoicing/estimates. Is anyone using SAP to actually send invoices/estimates or are you just it for its scheduling advantages, than sending/printing via QB??

5. seabee24

I use it for invoices. No problem. Personally I don't care what the invoices look like. My logo is on them , and I get paid that's what counts

Estimates- well prior to this update I had decent estimates set up. They now give me issues due to the recent update. Hopefully fixed soon

6. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I use their invoices.....took awhile to get the one we liked the best but still they aren't all fixed - some of the dates are screwed up. I'm going to all email this coming season though so the exact way they print out isn't as important.

7. Clean Cut Lawns

Clean Cut Lawns LawnSite Member

Wonder if service auto pilot monitors theses posts, back in December I thought this was going to be the holy grail....over the last month or so I have hear so many negatives about the software....think I might have to look at jobber again....

8. CLS_Birmingham

I've actually mentioned this website to Jonathan when talking to him over the phone. Now whether they do or don't monitor it who knows.

9. seabee24

What's ashame is I truly believe they have the drive to get it right, and I think in the end they will have the best system bar non. It's just a question of how much waiting and bs can you put up with until it is all that

10. CLS_Birmingham

They really do have the drive, its more a question of man power. And I don't think they have it right now. But I also don't see programs like Jobber or QXpress doing anything to keep up. I see way more potential with SAP than anything else.

How long have you been with SAP Seabee?? or are you currently using them??