Service Autopilot

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BLC1, Sep 25, 2012.

1. seabee24

seabee24 LawnSite Senior Member

3 years plus.

2. seabee24

Yes still ad as of now. For now I'm committed to them for this season.

However after asking 3 years for a good snow system, I don't see it happening. Maybe it's because it doesn't snow in Texas. So I'm looking at other snow software for next season. If I do decide to pull the trigger on another snow system, it will open me up to trying other packages as well.

I believe they will be the best, but I am not going to let their slow progress and in-experience with things slow me up. I have given them plenty of chances to get things right, and I'm not going to let them hold up my companies progress any more

3. Clean Cut Lawns

Clean Cut Lawns LawnSite Member

Does sap have the ability to use certain templates for one customer and a different template for another customer and program it so it automatically knows?
    Also have you have different logos for some customers (dont ask why lol)
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. CLS_Birmingham

CLS_Birmingham LawnSite Member

Negative ghost rider. Only for estimates not for invoicing.

5. Clean Cut Lawns

Clean Cut Lawns LawnSite Member

With qxpress I had one type of invoice for my fertilization customers and another for my general customers

Can I manually choose between the two?

6. CLS_Birmingham

CLS_Birmingham LawnSite Member

Negative. Design wise your limited to just one. Of course you can change wording on each line item but but thats about it.

7. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm slowly liking sap more and more. The snow dispatch has worked great for us. The more universal your systems are set up the better! When you have to have a lot of customization it gets complicated. Honestly, if you keep an open mind and make a few small changes it will Really help streamline your company. Customers will adapt much easier than you think.

8. seabee24

how has the snow worked for you? it has been nothing but trouble for us.

its works well for driveways. But IMO is not set up up for commercial accounts. I had advised them while building it, but they steered the whole thing differently then we needed.

9. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Okay that's the reason then. Majority of ours are resis and small businesses.

10. JSMLAWNCARE

JSMLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

With all of the negative post lately on this thread, I am not sure what to do. What are some of the features that you all really do like in SAP?