Service Autopilot

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BLC1, Sep 25, 2012.

1. BLC1

BLC1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I see they have a "mobile assistant" but, is the system cloud based or desktop?

2. dnc19694339

dnc19694339 LawnSite Member

Maybe someone can post how much real green costs?

I have heard that it is an awesome software and many users are very happy with it.

I have also heard that it is expensive?

3. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member

For real green I was quoted around $3K if my memory serves me accurately, and that was just the basic system as there are many add-ons that cost extra. Plus the customer support was around $170/month if I'm not mistaken.

Yes I've heard great reviews on it, but it is pricy as the same time. It all depends on one's philosophy "you get what you pay for." True sometimes but not every situation.

4. cooperthumb

cooperthumb LawnSite Member

I use the service assistant, the mapping assistant, and the measurement assistant. They also handle my face book page
    Intial investment was about 10, 000
    Quarterly tech support 400
    I just signed on for the newesr thing which is a mobile assistant on an android OS using tablets
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. newguy123

How have you felt this has helped your business? Do you think using Service AutoPilot could have brought similar results/effectiveness?

6. cooperthumb

cooperthumb LawnSite Member

I dont know..
    I have in the last twelve months watched quite a few of the lawn dog millionaire web videos
    And thru that became familiar w ith SAP
    I think it would do a similar job I was stating in my opinion from the concerns voiced about SAP those are things I havent had issues with using real green
    One thing thats different is upon buying it real green has you send your office staff up to their headquarters and you spend a week there learnibg the software.
    I have been thru a handful of aoftwares over the years and I have cone to realize like our business "you get what you pay for"
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. newguy123

Okay thank you Copperthumb.

8. CLS_Birmingham

CLS_Birmingham LawnSite Member

Thanks for the input CooperThumb. My company is no where close to be able to afford real green, but I'm curious, what advantages does it give you over the other software you've used in the past?? What made you decide to go with it over the software you were previously using? Is there anything you don't like about Real Green??

Beside the Mac issue, from what I've read, it seems like a pretty powerful program.

9. BLC1

BLC1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

This is a painful process trying to decide which software to go with. I want to get something asap as the season is rapidly approaching. I don't feel like it's something to jump in and out of. A nice software seems like something that you will have for a long long time.

10. Clean Cut Lawns

Clean Cut Lawns LawnSite Member

Looks light I might have to put up with qx for another year untill sap get their stuff together
    Posted via Mobile Device