Service Autopilot

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BLC1, Sep 25, 2012.

1. HBFOXJr

HBFOXJr LawnSite Bronze Member

We email a ton of quotes and have not had a problem with delivery. E newsletters are different because lots of folks don't care about them.

2. BCM

BCM LawnSite Member

use www.realgreen.com it is by far the best software out there does everything talked about in this thred

3. JFGLN

JFGLN LawnSite Senior Member

I have heard its expensive.

4. kppurn

kppurn LawnSite Senior Member

New SA user here and so far it's going ok. Some glitches with emailing, but so far everything seems to be going well. I'm working solely from an iPhone in the field, but I want to get an iPad for the field. Personal preference, as I like dealing with software from a larger browser interface.

Overall, using SA has been pretty smooth so far. I need to learn more, as I still need to learn how to convert an accepted lead into scheduled work without manually doing everything.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. USVETS

USVETS LawnSite Member

I am looking at Jobber and Service Autopilot. Any comments would be appreciated

6. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

I done a trial of Jobber then signed up for SAP a week later. Jobber is very simple to use but doesn't have enough features for me. SAP is buggy and has annoying issues like reloading a whole page just to make a dropdown selection but overall the more I use it and the busier we get, the more I appreciate it. It can streamline and automate many things you do. The client portal seems to be a big hit with customers. A few have even wrote back comments about how professional it was and called the process awesome. One person called the overall process from estimate to client portal login "fancy", lol. I guess they weren't expecting much from a lawn care company. Overall SAP is very helpful. I don't think we could stay organised without it. I wouldn't call it great though due to the bugginess and the inefficiencies with how it loads or refreshes pages as you fill out information on a form.

To get an idea of the flexibility of it, I am sitting in Afghanistan in a tent with slow internet connection, running the entire admin. part of my business. Sending estimates, running schedules for estimates and services, doing invoices, billing, applying payments, exchanging emails, etc. Our customers have no idea.

7. BCM

BCM LawnSite Member

KPPURN how are you using an iphone with SA ? maybe there was a little confusion......where you referring to SA as in "service autopilot" ?
    i was referring to SA "Service Assistant" from real green systems

8. mowing4cash

mowing4cash LawnSite Member
    from us

SA did another update. Claim to have fixed 130 bugs.

9. maelawncare

maelawncare LawnSite Senior Member

There will always be bugs. Even realgreen has bugs.

Dollar for dollar, ServiceAutopilot is the best bang for you buck you can get in the routing/scheduling software industry.

10. JFGLN

JFGLN LawnSite Senior Member

Is it getting better? I'm watching this thread and thinking about signing up for next year.