Service Autopilot

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BLC1, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Aussie-Gardener

Aussie-Gardener LawnSite Member

When I tested the portal a couple of months ago, the terms and conditions link did not work either. Did they fix this?

2. MNBOY

MNBOY LawnSite Member

Just a heads up to anyone who uses SA. You currently can not put attachments on the estimates that you email your customers. It looks like it is working but when the email is opened, the attachment is not there. Just fyi for those who attach contracts and such. Your customers are not getting it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. serviceautopilot

serviceautopilot Sponsor

Hey everyone, Chris at Service Autopilot here. I just wanted to confirm that this is exactly what the issue is. Everything on the Client Portal is secure and encrypted except for the company logo. That is why your customers are getting that message in the address bar. I have spoken with our development team about the confusion that this has caused and we will address moving the logo to a secure site with high urgency. Thank you.

-Chris

4. Aussie-Gardener

Aussie-Gardener LawnSite Member

Its good to see you guys here.

5. JFGLN

JFGLN LawnSite Senior Member

First time a client used the portal she sent me this message.

"Looks like it worked. The only thing that might confuse/scare your customers is that we get two emails. One confirming the authorization and the other confirming the sale. Is there a way to disable the authorization email?"

Is this normal?

6. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

I have been using for 1 full year and have not had a complaint on it yet. Ive probably had 50 payments come in through it. Most of my customers dont use it.

7. JFGLN

JFGLN LawnSite Senior Member

Do you know if they get the 2 emails like my customer described?

8. Snydermf

Snydermf LawnSite Member

Anybody have any new comments about SAP since March? I'm in serious need of a system like this and am looking at SAP, Jobber, ACT! and Operasoft right now. I know some of these are very different from each other and I'm trying to figure out which abilities I need most. I'm very interested in GPS tracking, but def. need something for tracking leads/customers at every step in the pipeline and probably some scheduling as well. I currently use just Quickbooks Pro and Excel sheets by hand. I'm running 2 mowing crews and a landscape crew and growing rapidly, serving about 120 customers. In the winter we do snow removal with 2 trucks, about 35-40 properties.
    Thanks guys.

9. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

You're just a tad smaller than us and we use SAP. Works great most of the time - they are still working on the mobile app and getting a few glitches out, but overall it's huge time saver. Pretty cool all the stuff you can do with it. I noticed there is a setting to turn on gps tracking but I'm not sure how it works or anything. Call them if you have any specific questions ....it's pricey but good. Syncs very well with QB.

10. mhelpdesk

mhelpdesk LawnSite Member

I don't think you need to go with SAP, but for a team your size, Mhelpdesk is pretty reasonably-priced and will do GPS tracking in realtime. It also works with Quickbooks and synchs to Google calendar, if you use that for scheduling. Or you can roll in your Excel spreadsheets. There's an online tour and a free two-week trial, so check out the website. Might be what you're looking for. Oh, and yes, the customers can pay online. There's a customer portal.