1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

service contracts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tim, Jan 30, 2000.

1. tim

tim LawnSite Member

We are trying to revise our contracts for lawn services. We do primarily aeration/turf management/lawn renovation. Would anyone mind letting us see a sample?
  2. Hello:<p> If you look below your post for a post named &quot;CONTRACTS&quot; it is a good post on lawn service contracts. <br>The URL is:<br>http://www.lawnsite.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/chuck/bigtalker/forum.cgi?forum=9&show=all<p>Any other questions about contracts please E-mail me. Good Luck!<p><br><p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Have a nice day!!!!!<br>http://www.lawnservicing.com
  3. tim

tim LawnSite Member

Thank You!
  4. Retro67

Retro67 Banned

I have a contract posted, as well. If you are interested, email me. <p>I cannot post the address to the forum where it is located, since I was told this would cause a conflict of interest by the moderator of this forum. <p>Either way, I'd still be happy to help out.<p>John<br>
  5. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

Retro I was wondering if you could email a copy to me if its not to much trouble. Im starting out and need to get some kind of contract to give to the customer. Thanks.
  6. Henry

Henry LawnSite Senior Member

Retro, I would also like to take a look at your contract. Could you e-mail the url?<p>Thanks
  7. Retro67

Retro67 Banned

Henry<p>Not a problem, send me an email address or post it and I will get it to you asap.<p>John
  8. bobbylawn

bobbylawn LawnSite Member

Retro67, i'd like to have one also thanks man. bobbywade23@yahoo.com
  9. Retro67

Retro67 Banned

I have sent it. I hope this gives you some ideas. It's not the contract of contracts, but it should help.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;<p>John
  10. Dink38

Dink38 LawnSite Member

Retro67 I would like a copy of the contract also.<br>Thanks<br>TLNDRN@aol.com