Service Green inc. thoughts on name?????

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by clif10, Mar 4, 2009.

1. clif10

clif10 LawnSite Member

im about 95% set on the name ,but i want to hear some feedback (i checked and its not registered in Illinois.) im trying to have a name different from the standard , bla bla bla lawn and landscaping. thanks for all feedback, good and bad!

2. obland

obland LawnSite Member
    from USA

Sounds ok to me.

3. All Season Bill

All Season Bill LawnSite Member

I like it too. Do you have a logo or mascot yet?

4. ExtExc

ExtExc LawnSite Member

sounds pretty standard to me?

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I think it's a bit simple. I would be worried that the name would get lost in the shuffle. Just my opinion.

6. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I seems a little plain to me too. Usually the more unique names are the ones that stick in people's minds. But if you like it, that is all that really matters, after all it isn't a bad name or anything, it is just too simple to me.

7. clif10

clif10 LawnSite Member

thanks for the feedback. as far as logos, im trying also to steer away from the leaf or grass designs. i think service green covers all my bases w/out having to spell it all out! we'll see, im trying to design my own logo then have a professional give it their touch, time will tell!

8. ExtExc

ExtExc LawnSite Member

maybe try Service Green Enterprises? the last part would make it a little more unique, and you could easily abbreviate on trucks to S.G.E. or something. just a thought.

9. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

If you are going to call it service green INC. Make sure you are actually incorporated. You can get in trouble if not.

10. clif10

clif10 LawnSite Member

i was ready to incorporate in early feb. but the name i was going to use was taken, now im trying to fumble up a new name before April 1st.