Service Magic?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by SprinklerGuy, Jan 7, 2002.

1. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

My how things have changed I quit accepting leads because all they have been sending me is a bunch of looky Lou's and price shopping morons. They don't take the time to qualify the people then when you take the lead you can never get a hold of them but that's ok cuz Service Magic got their money, I still let them send me leads BUT I have to feel real good about one before I take it.

One I got the other day said: Need fence repaired I'm selling the house and I need a FREE estimate for the lowest possible bid to do the work. I DON'T THINK SO!!!! REJECTED :blob2:

Chuck

2. Well guys, thanks for saving the rest of us the money.

3. Since chuck and I provided such a great service, kind of a consumer reports testing type of thing.....what say all the great members here kick in $1 each to help us pay for service magic..........lol

Remember the last time somebody started a fund for someone? Where is that guy anyway......

4. TGCummings

TGCummings LawnSite Senior Member

Or we could send you on a cruise... ;)

Seriously ... thanks, guys, for keeping us updated on this form of advertisement. Looks like the best methods are still the tried-and-true ones we've all come to know and love over the years. Word of mouth. Flyers. Newspapers. Yellow Pages. Magnetic Signs.

Begging.

Thanks again, guys!