Service manual for a Cub Tank M60??

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by bcsman, Aug 11, 2006.

1. bcsman

bcsman LawnSite Member
    from MI

Just purchased a 2003 M60 Cub Tank. Have gone to the Cub Commercial site and found the operators manual, but it said the service manual was not available. Does anyone have this in a .pdf file that could be either uploaded here (not sure if that's legal or not) or sent to my e-mail address?? My model number is 53AB5DCX150. Don't have any problems, but always good to have sitting around if needed! Much appreciated. Can provide my e-mail if needed.

Brian S.

2. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

Got to have the serial number also in order to check for a service manual.

3. bcsman

bcsman LawnSite Member
    from MI

Here's the serial number:

2L162Z80004

4. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

Well Hmmm, I can't even get that one on my dealer's site. Even tried putting the part number for the manual in a couple other sites and still couldn't get it.

Sorry I tried.....

5. bcsman

bcsman LawnSite Member
    from MI

Thanks for the try!! I did get a service manual for the M48 and M72 tank from the Cub Commercial site. Went to the parts breakdown section and did a search for any zero turn starting with the 53AB numbers. Listed about 20 of them so I started plugging in numbers to look up manuals. It said it was a service manual for the M60 with the Kaw. engine but turned out it was for the above ZTR's. Alot of the info and pictures pretty well match my mower, but thought I'd try to get the manual for MY mower!

6. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I have a operators and a service manuel all in one, send me your address and I will mail it to you. I tried to scan and resize it but to no avail. It says its also for a 25 hp tank, I would assume kaw. 53ab5d8x150, probably will work for you.

7. bcsman

bcsman LawnSite Member
    from MI

wriken,
    Thanks for the reply, sent you a PM!

8. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

Got it mailed out to you