Service manual for Komatsu PC58 UU SF1

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Wayne02, May 2, 2008.

1. Wayne02

Wayne02 LawnSite Member
    from WA

Hello,

We have a PC58 UU SF1 (I hope I remembered that model # correctly...) that we use on the farm and on some neighboring acreage that we are preparing for home-sites. We likely don't use the machine near as hard as you guys who do this stuff for a living but I must say that this mini excavator is quickly becoming the most popular piece of equipment on the farm. These machines are are just so versatile.

Anyway, we managed to get an operators manual in English from modern machinery but it is for the pc50 uu model, and a parts manual (in Japanese) came with the machine. They said we may be able to purchase a service manual direct from komatsu using our machines serial number but it too would be in Japanese.

So, what are the options to get a service manual for this machine? Have the Japanese manual translated to English by someone in the states?

Thanks

2. richieskim

richieskim LawnSite Member

I have been all over the internet trying to find english manual for kamatsu pc 50 uu2. If you still have that manual could you PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Could really use your help at this point.:)

3. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

You bought a grey market machine?