Service Manuals?????

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by mower_medic, Jan 28, 2005.

1. mower_medic

mower_medic LawnSite Member

Is there a website where I can download Tecumseh Service Manuals?
    I know Kawasaki, Kohler, Briggs and Stratton and Echo have one but I'm having trouble finding one for Tecumseh. Lots of people that want to sell one but I want to be able to download one.

2. mikemerritt

mikemerritt LawnSite Member
    from MS

Here is a link to get 3-11 HP L head manual, it should take you straight to it. http://www.cpdonline.com/692509.pdf

I grabbed this link from another forum and its the only one I can find at CPD thats free.

Mike

3. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

4. Mikes Machines

Mikes Machines LawnSite Member

Ok like I knew about the kohler and briggs but I have never seen a kawasaki manual on line. Where it the link for them. Also how about Stihl and for that matter all the rest. This could be a very valuable thread.

5. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

I was hoping mower_medic would post that, he said he knew about it. Come on folks, let's build a good thread. I've got an exploded diagram of a Kawasaki 14 horse, FC-420, too big to upload to LS, and I don't remember where i got it.
    I could send you that, if it'd help.
    Crawdad

6. ducky1

ducky1 LawnSite Senior Member

The last time I was on kohler website I noticed that they have taken the parts manuals off. The service is still their. I wished that the mower manufactures would make their service manuals available on line. Heck! I would probably be interested is maybe paying a few $ for them. Where I work I take care of john deere, walker, snapper, hustler, and not to forget the hoppers. Also dixons.

7. rander

rander LawnSite Member

8. mower_medic

Sorry everyone, but I haven't been on here much lately. The website to find Kawasaki illustrated parts lists is http://www.buykawpower.com. You can't get the service manuals there though. The service manuals are at www.kawasakipower.com but you have to be a Kawasaki dealer to log onto that site. Sorry for the delay and confusion.

9. mower_medic

10. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sears sells ALL Tecumseh service manuals in their parts and service dept. for $10 each.