1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

service record for lawns

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1stclasslawns, Feb 3, 2001.

1. 1stclasslawns

1stclasslawns LawnSite Senior Member

With the help of my wife, I have come up with an idea that might help all of us. I dont have clip or lawn monkey so it might be in there with their stuff. But I came up with one of my own.
    A one sheet record for each customer with name, location, contact name for commercial, target time (the number of hours it should take) and check off spaces for mowing, weed eating, blowing and such. A space for begin time and end time. There is no charge amount on this sheet as it is for all to see as I may have to put on a crew, and might not be there when service is done.
    Just a wild idea so nothing gets missed, Does any one else use somthing similar?

Ill have her post it later shes in the kitchen right now making some banana bread.

2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Many of the software programs do this...I know lawnmonkey, clip and lawn assistant do.
  3. ron

ron LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds good can you e-mail me one of those,,,,http://homestead.juno.com/skyler72/ron.html
  4. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

E-mail me one too and some nanner bread to boot! I can smell it from here.

Mmmm Mmmmm Good!

5. Bryan McMullen

Bryan McMullen LawnSite Member

I do something like this also,this year I am going to add a few things to it.It really helps me keep track.
  6. 1stclasslawns

1stclasslawns LawnSite Senior Member

well get it posted later guys.
  7. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

What about the nanner bread?