Setups with 3 zero turns

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HazellLawnCare, Jun 3, 2008.

1. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Do any of you run a trailer with 3 large frame zero turns? I am considering doing this and I wanted to see some pics of your setups.

2. doubleedge

doubleedge LawnSite Senior Member
    from ND

I have seen a few people aroound here with that set-up. They usually have 3 axle trailers with fold down sides that they use for a ramp.

3. HazellLawnCare

I know I can fit 3 in my 28ft enclosed trailer but I'm thinking of having an open trailer built since this setup will only be used at large commercial accounts.

4. doubleedge

doubleedge LawnSite Senior Member
    from ND

Make sure you make the sides into ramps so you don't have to drive 2 out if you want to use the front one (unless you will be using all of them at once, of course).

5. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

3 will fit in my 20ft enclosed

6. txgrassguy

txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member

I have a 20' bumper pull open trailer that regularly sees 3 60" ztrs at a time.
    Tows easily, is light weight, didn't cost much ($2,100) and has already lasted three years.
    Yes I have had to re-weld a few joints but overall it is alright.

7. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

[​IMG]

This is my 20' trailer with two 5.2K axles. I am trading this one in on a similar 22' in a couple of weeks. The 20' trailer just barely fits all three. A big factor is what brand mowers you have.

8. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

I've had three on my 20' gooseneck last year.

9. HazellLawnCare

hmmm guess i will have to see if I can fit three of my Toros on my 20' trailer. I didn't think they would fit so I haven't even tried! Anyone else have any pics?

10. zMaster225

zMaster225 LawnSite Member

Only 1 large frame for me right now, but here's my 6'x16' with my 36", 48", and 60". I could probably squeeze on the Lawn Boy if I needed to.

equipment.jpg