SEXY POSTCARDS FROM THE ISLANDS !

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nilsson Associates, Jun 8, 2000.

1. Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

Well, not yet ... but we expect to have them soon. See the post below ...<br>Chuck Going on A Cruise? over 110 replies wow!

2. Nilsson Associates

Tell me the truth. Did you click this thing on thinking you'd see some pictures? They will be posted here but we need your help<br>first ... make a pledge of support for Chuck's vacation. You come up with the money, I'm sure he'll come up with some photos. Over 900 registered members at just $3.50 each pledge makes it happen for Chuck.<br>Thank you<br>Phil Nilsson

3. Nilsson Associates

Just checkin in to see if any of you guys are &quot;bad mouthing&quot; me tonite? Coast is clear for now?<p>Phil Nilsson<p>P.S. BUT ... the coast isn't clear for Chuck yet to take his cruise .. we need a lot more pledges to make it happen, see the other post about Chuck Going on A Cruise?

4. Gene $immons

Gene $immons LawnSite Bronze Member

Cruise? Why wasn't I invited?

5. Martino

Martino LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Here we go..........................................................

6. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

i love you phil! im scottsure at some other sites! i see your still loved by all in attendance?

7. Martino

Martino LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Scott:

There is a long story involved in the background of this thread, but suffice to say, this thread was over 4 years old when it was dredged up again.

Phil hasn't been around here for years.

8. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Thankfully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. we know the associates this dildo associates with ......child molesters ....corn holed dogs lopsided queers ....and fareway lawns ..Casey ..slim shady ...jack d .. i leave it to everybody's discretion....which of the association of Nilsson associates is the biggest blight on society ....but the head man phil himself aint got oversided lipps fo nuthin....

10. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

???????? What is the story with this stuff. Is this the same guy that sells a program on how to run a LOC. I think he came up in a search I did on Yahoo. What don't us new guys know??