Sg. Ft.

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by JJJ, Jan 26, 2006.

1. JJJ

JJJ LawnSite Member

What is the total sg footage you guys are mowing in 1 hour or less with say a 48 W/B?
    I mean I am wanting to run a special also n a couple of neighborhoods at say a $100 bucks a month/ (36 trips a year) for 12 months with just a basic mow trim and blow. What should my parameters be?
    I am wanting to say only lawns a certain ??sq. ft and under are eligible for the package.

2. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

100 bucks a month would be a good price for maybe 4,000 sq ft at the most and thats if you have another client right next to that one .

3. trent515

trent515 LawnSite Member

I am promoing a similar service ($25 per cut, trim, edge, blow) on contracts. Most of my area is small residentials, but I take into account for extra trimming (more time, same price =LESS MONEY) when necessary. I think it is a great way to build a solid client base. Hopefully it works!! Best of luck to you!!

4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

I got a handout advertising $100/mo for mowing/fert/bushes across 12 months. He didn't specify any size. But, we advertise a basic service around $50/mo. in the same area and we have over 70% of the homes. We get bush trimming/aeration/fertilizing on these $50/mo customers.