1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

SGL Lawn Services Open Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by sgl41377, Feb 11, 2009.

1. sgl41377

sgl41377 LawnSite Member

Started part time in 2004 while working for a printing company that was going down hill. Finally got let go May 2008 and went full time with a good customer base that I have accrued for 4 years. Here are some pics of my trailer.

2. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

thats a nice set up
  3. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

nice setup looks like you need a new trailer! :D
  4. sgl41377

sgl41377 LawnSite Member

Yes, I have had this trailer for a year and a half and look forward to getting either an enclosed trailer or an NPR this year or next. Then I will use this trailer for a second crew or hauling debris and mulch. My father in law and I built all the backpack racks and extended the front of the trailer 3 inches to be able to get both my ZTR's on it for a few of my properties that are large. One step at a time and I will have what I want.
  5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like you use all that trailer. Looks good too. Did you do the mesh on the front yourself?
  6. EagleGrounds

EagleGrounds LawnSite Senior Member

Great set up man! I love all the rack space youve got!

Ive got a similar trailer that im building walls for currently so that i can haul mulch!
  7. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

I really like how you mounted your back pack blowers on the cage. Can you get any closer pics of the way made the racks?
  8. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

nice set up. good way to use all the space on the trailer.:cool2:
  9. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Nice stuff, how does that Zmaster compare to the Lazer? I'm assuming that its the 46" judging by the pics, what size is the Toro?

Ya know I'm selling my 2005 16ft enclosed trailer and I'm not too far from you.
  10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looking good, You have the trailer setup really well it looks like