1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Sharing brocures & flyers with each other...

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by KirbysLawn, Jan 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronslawncare

ronslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

nice work kirby very professional if its not to much trouble can i have a copy to ronslandscaping@aol.com
  2. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

HEy really nice, I've got a brochure that I've made but not layed out as well as yours. Would appreicate an email to look at as well if you can. Thanks!
  3. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Drop me a copy when you have some time. If its too big for my AOL address you can send it to :

Thanks Ray!

4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I have sent them to all that asked I think. If somehow I missed you please send me your email and I will get it too you. I may have sent it to you twice, if so sorry....no extra charge for the second.

So, there no one else out of 2000+ members who is willing to post/share their publications? I was really hoping we could share more files than one.

5. If you would have taken my advise by uploading the file to Idrive you would have made the file available to everyone w/o having to e-mail files to loads of people.
  6. Craig Turf Management

Craig Turf Management LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome brochure. Would you please send me a copy?
    Thanks, Bill Craig

7. Bob Shoaff

Bob Shoaff LawnSite Member

Hi there. Looks like something that would be very helpfull. Could you please send a copy to precision_landscape@yahoo.com
    Thanks. Also does anyone have any sample doorknob hangers?
    Thanks again.
  8. KirbysLawn

Stone, I have not ignored your advise and thanks for the idea. I have been trying to upload it to both x-drive and i-drive with no success. Seems it will get about 50% done and stop. I am going to burn it on a cd and take it to my wifes work and send over a T1 connection and see if that works.

BILL CRAIG....are you a member of the CGMA?? We have a meetingf tomorrow night (1-9) at 7:30 700 North Tryon Street. Give me a call..Nextel 24*8758 or 506-3929

9. TurfMan

TurfMan LawnSite Member

I'll take one to please Ray
  10. KirbysLawn

All right.....I finally got it uploaded to xdrive.com. So, click this link to download the whole thing, pics and all. Remember, you will need MS Publisher 98 > to open it, it's 4.0 mb so it may take a while.

If one of you get it downloaded please post to let me know it worked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.