Sharing brocures & flyers with each other...

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by KirbysLawn, Jan 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Guy's, you can go to http://www.xdrive.com or http://www.idrive.com and upload them. Very simple process and it's free. With Xdrive.com you can share the file which emails a link to the file, I just email it to myself and copy and paste it as needed.

FYI, this is also a good place to back up your important files in the event you have a compter crash.

Ray

2. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I got it!
    Very Professional!
    Thank You Kirby!

I cant help but notice that so far, this has been a string about Kirby's brochure. How about some examples of what works for other people.

3. KirbysLawn

I can't find the brocure posted here on my new computer. Both X-Drive and I-Drive and gone under so I cannot find it.

Could anyone please email me a copy of the brochure I sent out?:cry:

4. lawncare

lawncare LawnSite Member

I do mine's in newsletter format im working on the 1 for spring now if anyone like to see give me an email address.These maybe costly if you do them the way I have it now with pics and different color:D But we own a printshop so i use it for advertising that also so it has to look good.

5. MikeC

MikeC LawnSite Member

Ray:
    Please e-mail me a copy of your flyer. It looks great.

Mike Clifford
    msclifford@home.com

Thanks!!

6. KirbysLawn

Uhhhh....Mike....read two post above yours.........:cry:

7. luv of green

luv of green LawnSite Member

8. Lech615

Lech615 LawnSite Member

Kirby,

When you get a copy of your newsletter back could you email to me too please. I am finishing mine now and I will email to you probably later today.

thanks Carl

9. lawncare

lawncare LawnSite Member

Here's mine it was done in publisher i save as a word doc and had to take out the pics and coupon ill see if it post here goes nothing

Attached Files:

10. lawncare

lawncare LawnSite Member

well it posted but all the info is jumbuled up it should look like a newsletter but coundnt post pub file it was on a green backgroung with blue text anyone want the org ill have to email it to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.